Welcome to Vertex Compliance Consulting
As a consultant I offer my services to companies who may not have a full time compliance person on staff and yet need to prepare their products for review / testing by an NRTL or other Third Party Certifier.
Vertex Compliance Consulting is the name I chose to represent in large part what I do. There are a number of ways I have helped clients over the past several years. Among those, four particular areas stand out. The image at the right is an ellipse and its evolute. There are four vertices in this formation, implying the four focal points. At Vertex Compliance Consulting these points translate into four areas of expertise.
- Product Safety Engineering
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
Over the years I’ve had experience applying these four principles to a wide variety of products:
- Flow Battery Energy Storage (ESS)
- Lithium-based Energy Storage (ESS)
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Industrial Power Conversion Equipment
- High Voltage Power Supplies
- Commercial & Utility-Scale Photovoltaic Inverters
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
- Robots & Robotic Equipment
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Laboratory Instrumentation
- Measurement Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Information Technology Equipment
- Multimedia Equipment
- Laboratory Certifications (ISO 17025)
I am available for consulting In these categories and more. If you’d like to know more, contact me today.